# In This Together – Closely monitoring the evolving situation of COVID 19
At C&W Communications, our primary concern is the safety of our employees, their families, our customers, and the communities where we operate. We also recognize that our products and services are essential to helping governments, healthcare facilities, first responders, students and a variety of critical institutions, operate during this challenging time. We have been closely monitoring the evolving situation surrounding the Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and following guidance from the World Health Organization, local health authorities in our markets, and the United States Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
As recommendations evolve, we will revise our Pandemic Response Plan as appropriate and communicate any changes to our employees and customers. We are here for our employees and customers and have put the following measures in place to help flatten the curve and support our communities:
- Suspended business-related travel across our company.
- Implemented work from home initiatives for employees.
- Launched virtual stores in our markets to provide customers with options to access our services in a zero-touch environment.
- Even though our technicians are still safely in the field serving customers, we introduced Assisted Self Installations where available to support the requirements of social distancing.
- Provided FREE access to educational content to students in the markets where we operate.
- Increased network capacity at no additional costs to customers to meet the increased demand for bandwidth and speed from our customers who are now working from home and engaging in virtual learning.
- Upgraded our C&W Business Managed Services Solution to enable our business customers to maintain their operations.
- Enhanced our cleaning and hygiene protocols across all of our facilities.
- Placed hand sanitizer and additional cleaning supplies in all of our offices and stores.
- Provided ongoing educational information to our employees and communities regarding the virus and how to prevent infection.
- Partnered with local governments in several of our markets to issue Public Service Announcements (PSAs) to local communities.
- Activated our Business Continuity processes and Regional Crisis Management Team to continue to monitor and take appropriate decisions.
- Provided ongoing educational information to our employees regarding the virus and how to prevent infection.
We will continue to provide updates to our employees and customers as information becomes available. We understand the importance of being connected during these unprecedented times and remain committed to providing the highest standard of service to our customers and communities.